- Rental rates include repair of normal wear and tear to the equipment.
- Normal wear and tear includes moderate damage that is repairable by base grind, base fill (maximum of 3), edge grind and/or wax.
- If misuse or an accident causes repairable damage such as:
- Base damage requiring more than 3 base fills
- Cracked top sheet
- Broken or bent equipment
- Edge detachment
- Sidewall Damage
- Core Damage
Then a charge of 10,000 yen (being the cost of a full ski tune) is payable.
4. If misuse or accidental damage causes damage which is not effectively repairable, OR equipment is lost or stolen, then the 14 day rental rate of that equipment item is payable in addition to the original rental cost.
5. Cancellations are possible up to 7 days prior to the start of the rental with a full credit.
6. Cancellations made less than 7 days prior to the start date of the rental will incur a 20% cancellation fee.
7. Refunds cannot be provided due to weather conditions, lift closures or other events beyond our control.
8. Kids products and prices are for equipment used by children 15 years and under.
9. Equipment can be picked up from 3.00pm the afternoon before the rental period starts and can be returned up to 10.00am the morning after the rental period finishes. Equipment not returned by that time will be liable for additional charges.
10. Equipment may be exchanged for alternative equipment of the same grade (either standard or premium), this includes exchanging between ski and snowboard equipment of the same grade.
11. At the commencement of your rental we require valid current credit card details that are held by YamaSport for security deposit on your rentals until the equipment is returned.
Skiing and snowboarding are outdoor activities which can result in serious injury and death. We strongly advise that you and all the people you are hiring equipment for have comprehensive insurance which covers you for Snowsports activities both in-resort and out of the main resort areas.
By accepting the rental equipment, you agree:
- That you and the people you are hiring equipment for understand these terms and conditions.
- That you and the people you are hiring equipment for understand and accept that the ski or snowboard boot-binding system of any equipment rented has been adjusted and set based on the information provided by the you and the other hirers to us and that the information is accurate and correct.
- That you and the people you are hiring equipment for understand and accept the inherent risk that the ski or snowboard-binding system equipment will not release at all times or under all conditions or in all circumstances, nor is it possible to predict every situation in which it will release, and that YamaSport, HTM K.K., their employees, affiliates or agents provide no guarantee of the safety of the users of the equipment or any 3rd party.
- That you and the people you are hiring equipment for understand that snow sports (skiing, snowboarding, touring, tobogganing) carry a risk of injury and damage to property and that risk is reduced but not eliminated by correct binding settings, the use of wrist guards and an approved helmet.
- That you and the people you are hiring equipment for understand, warrant, agree and accept that there are inherent risks of injury involved in using the equipment hired and where such injury occurs you will indemnify and keep indemnified YamaSport, HTM K.K., their employees, affiliates and agents from all actions, suits, claims for damage and demands for personal injury, loss or damage sustained by you, any person using the rental equipment, or any third (3rd) party.
- That you and the people you are hiring equipment for accept, understand and acknowledge that in the event that property damage or personal injury is suffered by either you, any person using the rental equipment, or any third party arises out of the use of such equipment, it is your responsibility to make good such personal injury, loss or damage without recourse to YamaSport, HTM K.K., their employees, affiliates and agents.
- That you and the people you are hiring equipment for understand that riding off-piste, leaving resort boundaries, and entering the Niseko backcountry are dangerous activities and there is additional risk involved, and that you accept that no liability will be held to YamaSport, HTM K.K., their employees, affiliates and agents in the event of accident, injury or death.
- When leaving resort boundaries, we strongly advise you to carry, and know how to correctly use, avalanche safety gear including beacon, shovel and probe.
Company – HTM K.K.
Contact Person – Satsuki Kojima
Address – Niseko Hirafu 4-jo 1-chome 3-16, Kutchan-cho, Abuta-gun, Hokkaido 044-0087, Japan
Phone - +81 (0) 136 55 6725
Email address – [email protected]
Web Address – www.yamasportniseko.com
Booking Means – Bookings are accepted via our website or by email.
Confirmation and Decision of Bookings – Bookings made by customers will be confirmed when YamaSport sends an email confirmation to the customer.
Invalidity of bookings and cancellation of bookings – All bookings will be invalid if any false information is given in the bookings. Your booking will be cancelled if the customer does not make payment prior to the date of the commencement of the booking.
Payment – Cash and Credit cards. We accept Visa, Mastercard and AMEX cards.
Cancellation by the customer – Up to 7 days prior: No Charge. Within 7 days prior: 20% charge. Please use email when cancelling. Refunds cannot be provided due to weather conditions, lift closures or other events beyond our control.
Privacy sharing and usage – We will never share, sell, or lease any individual personal information with anyone for promotional use without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your bookings.